Welcome to Editors Hamilton-Halton!
If you’re looking for a friendly and supportive group of professional peers, this is the group for you. As a chapter of Editors Canada, Editors Hamilton-Halton offers local members opportunities for professional development, networking, and socializing.
Featured guest speakers and workshops make each Editors Hamilton-Halton’s monthly meeting a great opportunity to learn and socialize. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm. Check our Facebook page for full event information.
Upcoming Dates and Programs
- Thursday, January 18, 2018: Build your own Website with WordPress
- Thursday, February 22, 2018: Social Media Strategy for Freelance Editors
- Thursday, March 15, 2018: Indexing
- Thursday, April 19, 2018: Code of Ethics for Communicators
- May (Date TBD), 2018: Annual General Meeting and Social
Editors Hamilton-Halton currently meets at the Aldershot Public Library in Burlington, Ontario. 550 Plains Road East, Burlington (map link)
Connect and Contact
To keep up with Editors Hamilton-Halton:
- like us on Facebook
- read our website and subscribe to our newsletter
- contact the co-ordinators, Karina and Julia, at email@example.com
Not an Editors Canada member yet?
We welcome professional editors, students, writers, and anyone interested in the editing field. Events are open to non-members. Find out how to join Editors Canada, or attend one of our events to get involved.